Chartiers-Houston School District will receive nearly $672,000 in state funding for construction reimbursements.
PHILADELPHIA – A lively second debate between Republican Gov. Tom Corbett and Democratic challenger Tom Wolf became tense Wednesday as Wolf sought to assign blame to Corbett for budget deficits and struggling schools while Corbett tried to frame Wolf as the candidate who will favor labor unions over taxpayers.
- » One Bentleyville teen returns home, other still missing
- » Shots fired at former Allenport residence of man involved in murder-suicide
- » Submit your Homecoming photos
- » ‘Spectacular’ autumn display predicted this season
- » Cafe open for business at WACTC
- » Meeting on paratransit reveals shortcomings, pluses
Sports - High School Football
Name: Hunter Cenname
- 3 hours ago
“Look at the mess we are in” was the headline for a story on the front page of the Observer-Reporter Tuesday. It...
- 1 days ago
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union