A dispute over water drainage along Route 88 in Monongahela Township is heading to the Greene County commissioners.
A former California University of Pennsylvania football player is suing the university, the Borough of California, California police officer Richard Encapera and Washington County District Attorney Eugene Vittone for malicious prosecution following a group attack on a West Chester man last fall.
- » Man injured in motorcycle accident
- » Bentleyville pharmacy owner sentenced to prison
- » Teva abandons Mylan takeover bid in favor of Allergan deal
- » Budget stalemate leaves Wolf’s record so far incomplete
- » State health insurance markets struggle with cost challenges
- » Obama: Kenya at ‘crossroads’ between peril and promise
The Rebellion's postseason hopes take a big hit with an extra-inning loss to Dallas.
- 23 hours ago
Twenty-five years ago this September, Atlanta won the right to host the 1996 Summer Olympics, and the city celebrated like it was...