The ribbon was cut Thursday night for a compressed natural gas refueling station in Bentleyville, the second such site in Washington County.
A Greene County jury delivered a split verdict against a Morgan Township woman accused of entering a Mather residence last June and threatening a woman.
WASHINGTON – Dennis Hastert’s career as House speaker both arose and ended amid the sex-related scandals of others.
- » Canonsburg police: Grindstone man made $32K in illegal purchases
- » Woman killed in Brave house fire identified
- » Chevron reaches $5 million settlement in fatal Greene County well explosion
- » Octogenarian finally retiring after 47 years in Avella schools
- » Mt. Pleasant signs settlement with Range
- » Longtime Southwest Regional doctor retires
Several Steelers linebackers went to work out this offseason with James Harrison.
- 3 hours ago
Editorial voices from newspapers around the United States as compiled by the Associated Press:
- 4 hours ago