COKEBURG – Four generations of the same family have turned the lawn of a house in an otherwise sleepy Cokeburg neighborhood into a Halloween wonderland all for the sake of a local charity.
A North Bethlehem Township man accused of raping two young girls while babysitting them 13 years ago pleaded no contest to lesser charges Wednesday morning just before his trial was set to begin with two more alleged victims prepared to testify against him.
- » Trial for robbery suspect begins in Washington County Court
- » Schools scoured in search for ambush suspect
- » Indiana man was violent long before seven killings
- » Initiative aims to ramp up science, math, tech education
- » Trucker jailed on sex assault charges
- » East Washington officials change tone with fire department
Name: Chacar Berry
- 6 hours ago
Something is spreading across this nation that could sicken or kill who knows how many thousands, and that something is not...
- 7 hours ago
Anyone in the area’s business community recognizes Southpointe as a highly successful business park that serves as the...Read More
Jessop Community Federal Credit Union